You are currently browsing the monthly archive for November 2007.
What’s going on?
– We’ve moved from addition to subtraction and headed toward time, money, and multiplication
– A successful first attempt at writing using a WritingA-Z styled graphic organizer (I’m supposed to be getting WAZ in the classroom this week)
– I’m becoming less satisfied with the reading basal and its associated materials
– Scarecrows are up in the outdoor classroom
– The School Improvement Team has met; the math goal is underway
– Fall break has passed and Thanksgiving is on the way
– Not a lot of blogging…